GReddy PRofec - Electronic Boost Controller
GReddy is proud to introduce the next evolution in the GReddy PRofec line of electronic boost controllers. The new PRofec is compact, powerful and easy to use. The large OLED Display, with a simple two-button / rotary-dial control, make for intuitive operation. An ultra slim controller can display in digital, bar-graph, or graphical modes and can be rotated 180 degree for installation with the included adjustable mount or flush mounted. By separating the display and control unit in the driver's compartment, from the engine compartment-mounted, waterproof, sensor unit, it makes installation straightforward. Only one thin harness is required to be routedthrough the firewall. The combination of the new 300kPa (43.5psi) integrated pressure sensor, the more compactsolenoid valve and faster CPU processer, provide quicker response and the most stable boost curves yet. The PRofec also maintains popular features like, Lo, Hi, Scramble boost presets, last-boost display, peak-hold recall, warning alert and safety limiter.
- Ultra slim Control Unit with large OLED Display
- Separated waterproof Sensor Unit, Sensors and Sensor Unit remain in the engine compartment for easy installation
- New faster CPU processer & smaller solenoid valve provide quicker response and more stable boost curve
- Integrated 300kPa (43.5psi) performance pressure sensor
- Intuitive programming and operation with large programing screen and 2-button / Dial knob control
- Three boost display modes: Numeric, Bar-Graph, & Graphical
- Compatible with actuator-style or external wastegates types
- LO and HI boost settings, with a third Scramble boost setting
- Last Boost as well as, Peak Hold Boost recall
- Programmable Audible and visual boost warning feature
- Safety Limiter setting for over-boost situations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.