Cosworth VQ35DE metal head gasket is a high performance gasket designed to seal under high power under the most demanding conditions. Cosworth's VQ35DE head gasket is available in 96mm bore with a variety of thicknesses. Each Cosworth VQ35DE headgasket features:
- Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to laser cut gaskets.
- Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25 micron layer of nitrile rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas.
- Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of 0.002".
- Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets.
- Cosworth gaskets feature a "stopper" sealing layer for additional torque around each cylinder. The width of sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties.
- Available in a range of thicknesses for specific applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.