AEM Wideband UEGO controller monitors air/fuel ratios during tuning to prevent lean fuel mixtures that can lead to engine damage. This unit combines AEM's single-channel wideband UEGO controller and gauge display into one compact unit. This gauge type controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED needle that changes colors as the AFR changes from rich to lean. The gauge fits in any 52mm (2 1/16") housing and can be mounted virtually anywhere in the cabin. Some of the key features are:
- AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications and engine dynometers.
- No laptop required for monitoring
- Includes Bosch O2 Sensor
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Capable of reading in AFR or Lambda with a flick of a switch
- 24 Color Coded LED display lights for immediate reference to engine's AFR or Lambda ratio
- Integrated three-digit display shows AFR or Lambda in real time
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)
- User programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers or any engine management system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.